Without Packages, Boxes, or Bags!

May 15, 2018

Happy Tuesday! I received an email from the mission yesterday and realized that it very much applies to me at the moment. Here's a quote:
"Because of the union of the missions, we invite you to write your families, and tell them, that they should stop sending personal packages or letters, to the Spain Malaga Mission ( we do not want any packages to be lost during the change).
You must wait until the Big change, to know what mission you will belong to. When you know you should tell them the new address of the office according to what mission you belong to."
So I would hold off for now with the sending of the birthday packages from home and whatnot until we know exactly where I'll be situated at the end of June.
Thanks! I love you two.

Elder Jensen :)

Comments

Popular Posts