Emergency Dransfield

September 6, 2018

Heyyyy, so it's been a good minute and boy howdy has a lot happened. 

Let's just do a little play-by-play of the week, shalll we?

Monday: Normal Preparation Day. Elder Dransfield and I go on a fun little mountain hike/climb. We drank from a natural spring. Things wind down, the evening isn't too eventful in regards to finding, the day ends.


Tuesday: Good ol' fashioned district meeting day for Andorra (Meaning: drive for over two hours, have the meeting, eat lunch, drive back, have studies). We're having a good time, hitting our stride as a companionship, I'm dinking around on the keyboard that we have...then we receive a call. Our beloved assisant to the president, Elder Astorga himself, graced our apartment with the presence of his voice, letting us know that Elder Dransfield had been chosen as the prime candidate to lead the area where two elders had just been emergency transferred from, and that he would be leaving the following day.

....😩

He got to packing and we were in bed by 12:30. 

Wednesday: The next day was a little surreal as we said what little goodbyes that we could in La Seu and drove back to Lleida. His train left at 4, I waited with the Lleida elders for a bit, and my new companion, Elder Browning (freshly transferred), showed up a little after 7. We then drove alll the way back and returned at the end of the day.



Thursday: It still took me a bit to process that the past 24 hours even happened. We had weekly planning in the morning, and I showed Elder Browning around Sant Julia. 



Friday: I showed Elder Browning a bit of La Seu and met with Pájaro in the morning. In the afternoon we did some stuff that currently escapes my thoughts, and we had a little FHE with a group of members from Andorra in a member's home.

This is Pajaro.


Saying goodbye to Elder Dransfield.

Saturday: I was finally able to introduce Elder Browning to La Vella aaand I can't remember what else happened. It's hard to believe that the week even happened...sorry.

Sunday: A good Sunday of fasting and testimonies. I met Isabella in person for the first time. Sister Southwick made a sheet cake for dessert and oh my goodness I am so happy that I've met so many American cooks in this mission.

That's really all I can get out at the moment. I need to go now, but it's fine! I'll be writing again in like three days sooo...until then!


Elder Jensen :)


Comments

Popular Posts