Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Christmas Bells are Ringing!

December 26, 2018

For once in my life I heard Christmas bells from the myriad of churches in Burgos. It's actually a pretty cool experience.

This current week is almost over, but I haven't even been able to talk about last week, so I'll be focusing on that today. Our good ol' día de preparación was changed to today for another zone activity in Vitoria. The tricky part is remembering what the heck we did last week...

Not much. Not much is the answer. A lot of our time was being out in the streets confirming addresses and things of the like to clean up our area book. We were able to meet and teach two new people. The first is a man named Chema who was someone already in the phone. He is very nice and interested. Easily side-tracked, but interested. The other is a man named James (Ham-es) from Colombia. We met with him on Sunday and he is very eager to learn more! 

Other than that, I had an exchange with Elder Fryer who is working in Vitoria. We had a good time in Burgos. I'm sorry, that's really all I've got. Next week's email will be better because it will be about this week which was much more eventful.

Stay frosty,

Elder Jensen :)

P.S. I journaled the Twelve Days of Christmas.




Comments

Popular Posts