¡Hola!

He made it! Lots of graffiti!

March 21, 2017

I made it to Spain! Everything went well despite getting only maybe 50 minutes of sleep total. I sat next to that sister from Seattle (Hermana Brinkman), and we navigated the airport in Paris together. We were later joined by another group at our gate. Madrid is a really cool place. Lots of graffiti. I think I´ll get used to hearing Spanish pretty quick. I´m still a little in disbelief that I am on the other side of the world. Crazy. There really isn't much to say about the MTC yet, I will have more to report next time I write. Speaking of which, the next chance I will have to write will be next Thursday on the 30th. In the meantime, I just want you to know that I am safe, I am excited, and I love you all very much!

Elder Jensen :)
Some cool Madrid graffiti that was wholesome enough for this blog. :) Photo from Wikipedia Commons

Comments

Popular Posts