Jadaboz

I don't have much time for a "weekly" so I'm going ham for a bit to catch up. Less details. Sorry.


We had district meeting (claro) Tuesday morning, then had a really good lesson with Borja and Ytala in the evening. We are committing him to baptism the next time we meet. 

Wednesday was a day of sifting through phone numbers of future contacts, and collecting information on lessons taught over the past two months because the office wanted it. We also did a lot of contacting, as usual.

Thursday marked the beginning of our exchanges with the zone leaders in Seville. I was with Elder Walker the whole time. He's from Montana. Seville was nice and cloudy. We taught English class and it was a little awkward. We contacted a lot of black people (Seville has a diverse population) and most of them spoke English and they were all very nice and at least willing to give us their info to meet later. We taught the Restoration to a one-armed man in the chapel and it went really well! I was also quite involved. Friday morning was pretty similar to the previous evening. People are much more nice and accepting in Seville for whatever reason. It was crazy! I felt like a missionary with a normal missionary schedule for the first time in a long time.

Saturday was weekly planning, an eating cita, studies, contacting, fútbol, piso.

Sunday was good, but most of it was spent at the chapel due to district leader responsibilities and a branch activity.

Stuff is going good! I'm quite animado. Thanks for the emails. It brings me joy to see that little notification pop up in the corner of my screen.

The clouds have rolled in, the temperature is dropping, and I'm dreaming of winter. Soon...soon. 

Elder Jensen :)



They seem to like this hallway.

Comments

Popular Posts