Burgosmeister Meisterburgos

December 11, 2018

This is going to be a shabby email. Just a heads up.

Today was transfer day! We learned on Saturday that Elder Benedict would be heading out today to Lorca. At the moment, I am awaiting my new companion, Elder Burr (companion #15), who will be flying in to Bilbao tonight. I am currently in Bilbao.

The week was pretty chill. I had an exchange in Vitoria with our district leader who is now prepping to go home in a few hours...almost there. Anywho! Yeah. We were able to run into some new people to teach and we're back into finding mode since all the people we've been working with have been baptized. All 2 of them. We have a solid group of about 5 that want to be taught and hear more, but they're just almost never available due to work and things. It's a process.

Rubén and Philippe are doing well. Rubén will be receiving the priesthood on Sunday and Philippe went to the temple with some members of the branch last week. Sometimes I forget that they're members now.

That's really all I have. Last week I said that there might be a spiritual thought. Emphasis on the "might". It will have to wait next week, sorry. Today kinda wrecked me and I'm running low on time. Hopefully the coming email will yield greater tales and experiences.

Have a good one!

Elder Jensen :)

*Bada-buda*


Last week we were able to message back and forth with Jacob for a few minutes, and had a little fun exchanging some goofy pictures. Will misses you, big brother!





On Big Brother Coming Home in 3 Months After 2 Years Away--
Convo with Will about fixing a toy:

Me: I can’t fix it because I can’t find the gorilla glue. 
W, following along as I search: We need to find it. Maybe Jacob can find the gorilla glue. He’s good at finding things. Is he good at finding things? I bet he could find it.
Me: Maybe, but Jacob’s in Spain right now.
W: Yeah, he’s in Spain. Maybe we can wait for Jacob and he can look for the gorilla glue when he comes home. 
Me: ...yeah...
W: March is after Christmas.

Me: ...*heart melts*

Three more months, little brother.

Comments

Popular Posts